Donations at all levels support the development of the American Enterprise exhibition project, which will be enjoyed by more than 80 million people, free-of-charge. Donors of $1,000 or more will be recognized on the American Enterprise website and will be invited to the exhibition’s opening celebration in 2015.
You can make an immediate impact!
With a gift of:
- $1,000, you make possible the digitization of five artifacts to be featured in the online exhibition, available to millions of virtual visitors, students, and researchers.
- $2,500, you enable exhibition curators to travel across the country, conducting critical research and collecting one-of-a-kind artifacts for American Enterprise.
- $5,000, you fund an internship, allowing a young scholar to gain valuable experience, and providing important assistance in support of the development of the exhibition.
- $10,000, you ensure the ongoing development of the American Enterprise website, which provides virtual access to more than 8 million annual visitors.
- $25,000, you make possible a symposium, bringing together outside scholars and business leaders to help shape the intellectual framework for the exhibition.
- $50,000, you provide resources to complete filmed interviews of three living icons of American business.
Help the Museum bring our nation’s history to life by exploring uniquely American stories of innovation and opportunity. Make a gift today.